1. Fiber pretreatment: professional fiber stripping tools are used to peel off the coating, which can reduce the damage of coating to fiber cladding.
This has little effect on multimode fiber, but more on single-mode fiber.
In single-mode fiber, there is a parameter called modulus diameter, which indicates that the cladding in single-mode fiber is used to transmit spectral signals.
Theoretically, the polarization mode dispersion and attenuation will increase when the fiber cladding is damaged.
The impact of the actual test results has been small.
It is worth noting that through testing the fiber with multiple damaged cladding, it is found that the damaged cladding will increase the possibility of fiber fracture during bending, and the attenuation of fiber with wavelength of 1550 is more obvious during bending.
2. The fiber insert core assembly: carry on the insert core assembly by oneself can save about 4-5 cents/head cost, ha ha, don't look down upon these small money.
Core insertion, using Japanese seiko ceramic core, although the cost is expensive, but the eccentric performance is excellent.
There are two kinds of eccentricity, one is the fiber itself, the other is the core.
A simple method can be used to preliminarily judge whether the core insertion is good or not. Insert the fiber into the core and then pour out the fiber to see whether the core automatically slides out of the fiber. A good core insertion will not slide out of the fiber.
3. Injection preparation: before grinding is mainly on the glue and core processing.
The first is the choice of glue. Most of the more standard fiber jumper plants use 353ND(epoxy glue).
This adhesive is easy to use. After being fitted according to 10:1, it can rotate at a high speed to run out the bubbles in it, so as to avoid the fiber stress change caused by temperature change in the future and cause the fiber micro-bending, thus increasing the fiber attenuation.
4. Inner core injection: Gel can be injected if the front end of the inner core is slightly exposed.
This kind of introduced multi - core simultaneous injection device, its glue quantity control is very accurate and the speed is very fast.
The cheap optical fiber viewing line sold in Zhongguancun is basically not injected with glue, but coated with the fiber, which will cause problems such as fiber head easy to fall off and fiber bending.
5. Colloidal curing: the fiber is inserted into the core of adhesive injection and cured in the curing furnace.
The curing temperature of common colloid is between 80 and 90 degrees, which takes about 60 minutes.
If you want to increase the output, you can also raise the temperature to about 150 degrees in about 10 minutes. Due to the large temperature difference between the inside and outside of the colloid, the stress generated by the colloid is difficult to control, and the impact on fiber output is also difficult to estimate.